The ULTIMATE Floatation Tank Experience Awaits You!
Inner Outer Health is now Victoria's largest Floatation Therapy center.
You asked, and we listened... We now have a second Float tank so you and a friend can float simultaneously with no more waiting around for each other!
With two Floatation Tanks (also known as Sensory Deprivation Tanks, Isolation Tanks, R.E.S.T. and Flotation Tank), it’s time to find a “Floating Buddy” to share the experience!
Find out for yourself the incredible benefits, and why everyone is coming back for more!
The Floatation Tank Experience
Floatation Tank Experience
Many people compare the experience of being in a floatation tank to how they would imagine it to be weightless in outer space.
Imagine a feeling of zero gravity, floating, being weightless... completely separated from the outside world. Now that you've imagined it, come on in and give it a try.
We guarantee it will be an out-of-this-world experience!
Within a few minutes, you'll drift into the deepest state of relaxation possible so your body can restore it's natural powers of self regulation and healing.
Serenity and peace are yours to embrace within minutes of slipping into your private cocoon oasis.
If you're feeling tired, stressed, overworked, sleep deprived, experiencing muscle and/or joint discomfort and just need some time out to unwind and relax ... then Floatation Therapy is for you!
The Healing Power Of Water
Floatation Tank - Water
We all know the immense, almost magical power of water. Within a Floatation Tank, the Epsom salts create a balanced buoyancy to keep you 'suspended' in the water to relieve and release your mind and body of all terrestrial constraints, so your thoughts and spirit can soar to boundless opportunity thinking that unleashes the subconscious powers of your brain to heal and revitalise you.
The sensation of weightlessness is made possible by the ambient temperature of the air quickly adjusting to match the water temperature that is set to your body temperature. You will feel refreshed and rejuvenated like never before.
Many Floatation Tank aficionados describe the feeling as a primal return to the womb. However you may describe it, one thing is certain. Once you've experienced it, you'll recognise it's immense potential to improve your wellness, and well-being.
Juggling a hectic schedule, consider taking 60 minutes to give you the extra energy boost and stamina you need to start or finish your week.
TWO Floatation Tanks are now available!
Looking for a unique gift or Christmas present for someone special?
Why not buy a Gift Voucher for Floatation Therapy or any of our other products or services?
Go to our Gift Voucher page or simply click below on the orange icon to purchase a beautiful gift certificate, emailed to you instantly!
CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR OPENING HOURS
Tue 24 December 8:00am – 3:30pm
Wed 25 December CLOSED
Thu 26 December CLOSED
Fri 27 December 8:00am – 7.00pm
Sat 28 December 8:00am – 4.30pm
Sun 29 December 8:00am – 4.30pm
Mon 30 December 8:00am – 7.00pm
Tue 31 December 8:00am – 3:30pm
Wed 1 January CLOSED
Re-opening on Monday 6 January 2014
Connect with us...
13 Reasons to Choose Floatation Tank Melbourne
- We are the only Floatation Center with TWO Floatation Tanks
- Our centre is conveniently open 7 days, with on-site car parks and easy access via public transport.
- We provide you with a relaxed, friendly and supportive environment.
- For your safety, our float room has slip proof flooring. It is a completely private space that is fitted out with its own shower.
- You will notice our float room is always thoroughly cleaned after every client, ensuring a high standard of hygiene.
- We have casual sessions of one hour or longer available, as well as great value packages for regular floaters.
- You can book 24/7 using our online diary on either of our websites www.floatationtankmelbourne.com.au or www.innerouterhealth.com.au
- Our staff are professional, caring and attentive to your needs.
- We provide all natural body products for your convenience and use, including body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant and moisturiser.
- We provide you with music, or bring your own if you prefer.
- We offer you tips for during your float, post-float support and guidance, as well as writing blogs with tips, ideas and information about floatation therapy.
- Our floatation therapists float regularly, and are constantly learning and finding ways to offer you an even better floatation experience.
- You are given everything you need to make sure that your float is the best experience possible, and so you can completely relax and enjoy this unique experience!
Links to learn more about...